Zoom error code 1132 on windows - zoom error code 1132 on windows. Fix Zoom Error 1132 And Join Your Meeting [Guideline 2022] Looking for: - What Is Error In Zoom Meeting? – Systran Box Click here to ENTER Erzieher Observer. Hallo, I have a new PC with windows 10 and wanted to join Zoom per account and per link. I have the new version of zoom. What can I do? Thank you Solved! RN Zoom Moderator. If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. Other users have confirmed that by creating a new Windows account, they were able to use their old Zoom account and get rid of the error. If some of the program files were corrupted or you accidentally deleted them, the tool will no longer work as expected. When you restart your computer, you reinstall Windows and can decide whether or not to save your files. Use this only as a last resort. The error code that appears may be because your account has been blacklis...
Comments
Post a Comment